Tuesday 25 November 2008

Christmas...

I go on about Christmas a LOT but it really is my favourite :)
Today i've been shopping and bought my presents that I didn't really need to buy, wrapped presents that my mum has bought (including my own which kinda sucks..) and indulged in a cup of tea and a sweet mince pie :)

This time next week the (new, smaller) Christmas tree will be up (deorated with the new, pretty decorations), my christmas cards will be posted and the whole house will have that fake "everything-will-be-ok-because-its-nearly-christmas" feel.

Tomorrow i'm going to my sister's house to see the "spooky man". I think his professional term is a "Medium", but whatever. Should be good :)

I'm feeling really lonely at the moment and there's nothing on TV so I think it's an early night with a book.
Comments to cheer me up?
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment