Thursday 13 November 2008

When i grow up...

People always say you should be happy with what you've got... Well, like most people, i'm not. After much consideration... i think if i could look like anyone it'd probably be Selena Gomez. I wont compliment her too much as i think she's still a "minor" but she's a veryyyyy pretty girl! I'm very jealous of her hair and she has a gorgeous face!






So, who do you want to look like?

But more importantly...why?
Comments please! & Don't forget to add photos :)
Peace xo

*Photos were taken from Selena's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/selenagomez

6 comments:

  1. Heyyy (:
    I want to look like Avil Lavigne
    only cos shes got her own style, and doesn't care. And i really think shes purdyyy :D
    Mmm... =/ I dont like her personality and i dont think shes the prettiest girl but shes pretty damn close =D ..or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, there's nothing wrong with Avril Lavigne :)
    I fancied her husband when I was like... 13 lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I wanna look like Halle Berry. That woman is one of the most beautiful black women I've seen. And she looks good with whatever length hair too!! :) I wanna add a picture but howww? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you can add photos :(
    You can add a link though! Like this one;
    http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=halleberry1lgge1.jpg
    She looks HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would want to look like Katy Perry.

    Purely cos she has nice boobies hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand the love for her boobies? lol. Loads of people seem to be fascinated with them? lol

    ReplyDelete