Sunday 18 January 2009

:)

Today me, my sister and Bethany went shopping.

We went to Au Naturale to look for new house things because i'm impatient and need things like, yesterday. Au Naturale got shit though. I got two red candle holders, which are like a cracked glass effect.. they're really pretty. I got some black tea light candles too. I really wanted some red glittery ones. They were just red tealights with a glittery star outline on the top, really pretty. After carrying all the way around the shop..twice, I decided to get the black ones and the red candle holders :)

They had some gorgeous cushions that go with the sofa/sofabed thing I want for my living room too. Half price <3. But I didn't get them because it'd be silly to get them already..

I'm quite excited to move :)
xo

[EDIT]
I forgot, I also bought these to go on the landing :)
I need the one of the boy holding the "love" stone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment