Monday 26 January 2009

Hmm!

I don't really have anything to write about, i just want to write cos I feel like i'm in quite a good mood :)

Today has been really lazy. I made something really nice for dinner though. Chicken breast fillet with rice, mixed peppers and roasted cherry tomatoes. nomnomnom!

I finished reading Twilight and i'm now ready to start New Moon! I was planning on having an early night and starting it but that didn't happen so it'll have to wait until tomorrow now. I have to be up at 7am which is going to kill me lol.

I'm going to take Bethany to the shops on the bus tomorrow, we're going to do breakfast with my nanna. Then i think we'll go to softplay. I quite wanted to take her swimming but I prefer Blyth pool for that.

I want my hairdresser to come back!! I desperately need a haircut!! I also need my glasses fixed.. anyone wanna sub me £40? It's rediculous. £40 to fix a scratched lense. My glasses didn't even cost that much!

Me and my sister are going to see about getting our tattoos on Wednesday night. I think we're just going to talk to the people at the shop about what we want and if they can do it, how much it'll cost etc. I've decided on 7 different tattoos i want. But i can't decide on the last one... Pick for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment