Friday 13 February 2009

Hey mom, there's something in the back room

Argh I have cold feet! lol.
My socks are in the dryer because the snow invaded my boots.

Me, Bethany and Kayleigh went to the park today to build a snowman. Bethany was quite happy building snowcastles with her bucket and spade, so me and Kayleigh got cracking with the snowman. He was well sexy.

We started having a snowball fight and some random kids decided to join in. It's a good job they were little or I wouldn't have played haha. I'm such a bad loser. Kayleigh was catching my snowballs and throwing them back to me! I fail.

We had to come home after that though because Jade came along to ruin things.

I was going to bake shortbread and fairy cakes but there's no gas ...which doesn't help the cold feet situation. I should go to the shop and get some more but meh.










No comments:

Post a Comment