Thursday 12 February 2009

I'm leaving my fingerprints on you.

WE HAS SNOW!
Not always a good thing.
I fell over 3 times today and I only went to the shops and back!

It was quite funny though, I was walking home with Bethany, Kayleigh and Jade and they were throwing snowballs at eachother. So I made the hugest snowball ever and pretended to throw it at Jade, then threw it at Kayleigh instead and tried to run away before she could get me back. Yeah, I ended up lying face down in the snow laughing my head off and couldn't get up for laughing. Jade fell over and was sitting in the snow laughing and Kayleigh was in creases...even some kids who had passed us were laughing. But then Bethany shouted at us and told us to stop it so we had to get up lol.

So, now I have a sore wrist and sore knees (from landing on them the other 2 times I fell over!).
I've also managed to cut my hand open today...not so good. The snow better stick around, tomorrow i'm making snowmen...FUCK YEAH! I want to take proper photos too, I only have ones from my phone today...

No comments:

Post a Comment