Tuesday 10 March 2009

"Peeing is definately supposed to be free"

The sun woke me up at 6.30am, which sucks. Though it was nice to see the sun shining...it made me think about summer. I always hated summer, but i'm coming round to it.

GOOD THINGS ABOUT SUMMER:
* Oversized sunglasses (classy though, not the rediculous colours/shapes that you can get)
* Pretty clothes!
* Wedge heels. A summer must!
* Slush puppies!
* All the best songs are summer tunes.
* Spending the day at the beach, just because its sunny.
* People are generally happier...
* It stays light until like, 11pm, meaning you can sit in the garden and have a laugh for longer.
* Summer holidays - I get company when people aren't at school!
* My birthday.
* You can eat fruit salad for breakfast! Beats the tits off lumpy porridge.
* Sunkissed tans.

BAD THINGS ABOUT SUMMER:
* Not being able to wear nice clothes. Hello bingo wings...no I didn't forget you were there.
* Feeling like you might actually melt because it's that hot.
* Wasps/Bees
* Flies etc getting in the house because you have to leave the windows open
* Kids...EVERYWHERE. Adults like Summer too, you know??
* When birthdays suck.
* Sunburn. Sadface.

Summer is full of win.
This summer, I want to enjoy my birthday, learn to drive and learn to play guitar :).
I plan to lose weight before then though so I can actually wear pretty clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment