Thursday 19 March 2009

Tell me something I don't know

I'm poorly :(
Sympathy please.

All I want to do is go to sleep lol. I can't do that though...would be very irresponsible seeing as I'm looking after Bethany.

Just thought I would add some photos..








For some reason I feel really hungry. I'm not sure why because it hurts to eat anything? Hmm.

I've been asked to make a chocolate cake tomorrow. I made a gorgeous one a while ago but can't actually remember how I made the icing... I think it was just a ganache with a butter cream filling but I couldn't be sure. Oh well. I think I might make a Victoria Sponge too.

Oh & I'm totally obsessed with "Don't Forget" - Demi Lovato, "Last Forever" - Mitchel Musso, "Honey" - The Hush Sound, One Tree Hill, a certain leopard print handbag and 2 pairs of stunning shoes at the moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment