Monday 22 June 2009

Happy Birthday To Me?

It's my 21st birthday next month and I really want to do something nice, but I can't think of anything!

My first choice was Disneyland Paris, but that's not possible, so I'm at a loss.

My birthday is on a Sunday, which is a pretty shit day to have a birthday. So, I was thinking...why not just have a birthday weekend? That's way cooler.

I want to have a campfire on the beach this summer (I still don't know if that's legal??) so I could do that on the Friday night, take some drinks down to the beach and stuff :) I think that'd be nice. Saturday would be a night out, obviously...Whitley Bay. As for Sunday, would probably be a meal with the family, but I don't know anywhere nice?

Having said that, it's all terribly grown up? I want this though!

No comments:

Post a Comment