Saturday 13 June 2009

Oh, no, I do not hook up, I fall deep.

Today is just one of those days where i'm genuinely happy.
I don't have them often, so I'm enjoying it!

I woke up early, did a few loads of washing, hung it out on the line...me and my sister tidied the living room and I tard danced around the kitchen to "I Do Not Hook Up" and "Hoedown Throwdown". It was fun!

This afternoon we've watched Bedtime Stories, which, for the record, is amazing!! Apparently it got really bad reviews, but we never stopped laughing! Andrew laughing at the Guinea Pig's eyes kept us entertained too haha. I love Adam Sandler. We're watching Taken now, thank god for LoveFilm!

Tonight i'm making my gorgeous spicy rice and Andrew will be making fajitas. LOL. Reminds me of Ross from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. <3. My sister wants garlic bread too so I made my own garlic butter, nomnomnom. Then we're going to watch History Boys. I haven't seen it for ages! I love James Corden and Russell Tovey!! I need more Jaffa Cakes though! You won't believe how many of them me, Andrew and Bethany have gone through since Wednesday!! Addicted much?!

I need to get some money off my mam and go to the post office before it closes, I don't think i'll have time though! This film has only just started...I think the photo entry will have to wait until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment