Friday 5 December 2008

20 days and counting...

So, it's only 20 days til Christmas =D

I feel like a normal person again! A little bit anyway... I feel like I have actual friends because people are making plans to see me, wether it's for coffee or a spot of shopping, it'll be the first time i've seen any of my friends since...August I think?!

Christmas is my favourite time of year and my family still look at me as a kid because of how excited I get on Christmas morning. Bearing in mind im 20 now and I live with my mum, her husband and my nanna.. I still wake up at 6am on Christmas Day because I can't sleep any longer and i'm too excited haha. Nobody else wakes up until 10am though so I have to wait FOUR whole hours before i'm allowed to open presents!

This year is going to be different though, i'll be at my sister's house for Christmas and we'll all be awake early (I still think i'll be first though! I'll be prodding Bethany telling her to go and wake her mum and dad up so we can go and see if Santa has been yet haha).

I bought my sister, brother in law, neice and cousin a special present each to open on Christmas Eve too. My sister always wants to open her presents early... Her birthday starts two weeks before her ACTUAL birthday!! But she knows what her present is so i'll have to find something else for her.

I can't wait for New Year. It sounds silly, but making resolutions or thinking of things I want to change in my life just seems so much more possible with the start of a New Year? I might post a list of my "resolutions" in the New Year :)

Peace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment