Friday 12 December 2008

"Let's go to the garden centre on our bikes! ...We're such losers."

Yesterday I went for lunch with my friend Lizzy :) It was quite fun!

We parked the car and some old man was threatening a young man with his chopper if he didn't get a parking sticker thing. Then we went to a charity shop where we saw a Fun Song Factory video. It had a song on it called "Ye Cannae Shove Yer Granny". We went to Wetherspoons for lunch...There was a Christmas party, with guest appearances from Santa and Hitler! A man was Ho-Ho-Ho'ing instead of laughing.. and the lady sitting opposite us had a full grown tash. Definately one to be proud of.

Is 'mince and dumplings' a northern meal??

After we'd filled our tummies with Wetherspoons goodness we went to Lizzy's house to watch Russell Howard's DVD. He is welllll funny. And now I keep saying "We're such losers" with a lisp and a Bristol accent...which i'm rather good at. I can also say "Cornetto?" (Hot Fuzz) and "Nuvver packet pork scratchins..." (Little Britain). Lizzy opened her presents early because she's naughty and has the will power of...something with very little will power. I took mine home and put them under my little tree though! :)

Then, when I was watching Ratatoullie, the postman rudely interrupted me. He brought me presents from my bitch though, so obviously he was forgiven :) they went under my little tree too.

I got the COOLEST Christmas card from Jodi too. It's a Spice Girls one. Be jealous!

Today i've been looking after my neice and it's been SO nice just the two of us...no little deamon any more =D we've been colouring in and watching Peppa Pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment