Wednesday 17 December 2008

The farm.

Today I went to the farm with my neice and my brother in law :)

We took my neice to see Santa but she was scared of him haha. I don't blame her, he was quite scary! We went into his "grotto" and wrote him a letter. Then we went to the petting barn and some goats tried to eat us lol. One of them tried to get the bag of food I bought to feed them with out of my pocket! They were cute though.. We seen some lizards and gekos...and a tarantula. sadface. They even had skunks! They also had chicks, rabbits, mice, rats, guinea pigs, birds and turkeys! There were two ickle pigs in a pen too!! I was excited thinking that i'd be allowed to hold them...seeing as they were in the "petting barn" but no, the evil elf bitch wouldn't let me. sadface. Instead, I sat next to them for about half an hour feeding them and letting them bite me...i'm nice like that. They were just so CUTE!

They had loads of stuff that they didn't have when we visited in the summer...They had cows, horses, sheep, reindeer and quite a few llamas. We saw some wallabies too! Some of the gorgeous piggies from the pig stable had gone missing though :(.




That's my hand!!












So after someone ripping the arse of their jeans, someone falling over a lot of times in the mud and a horse trying to chew my jumper we decided to go home. We'd been there for 2 hours though so no one was complaining...apart from me and Bethany.

OOH! & I took THE best photo of a llama that i'm going to make into an icanhascheezburger.com picture!
I actually took that photo!!

Tonight i'm going for coffee with Lizzy. Starbuckspls.

No comments:

Post a Comment