Wednesday 24 December 2008

IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS...eve.

Today has been a little bit pants.
I thought it was getting better this afternoon but, no.

Me, Bethany and Kayleigh made mince pies and chocolate chip cookies earlier...we're going to leave some out for Santa tonight and we're having milk and cookies before bed :)

We watched Polar Express this afternoon which was nice, it felt really Christmassy. Then we went to my house to pick up all my presents for people and my clothes and stuff. It's wierd knowing that i'm not going to wake up in my own house on Christmas day...

I spoke to my bestest bitch on the phone tonight and she's just as excited about Christmas as I am. I just hope it doesn't suck as much as I think it will...

How cute is this?;


I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and an even better New Year :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment